As previously posted, the management of any skin care regimen requires conviction and consistency with the correct products. Today we continue with Part 2 of our three-part Previse Skincare BEFORE & AFTER Case Study Series.
As a quick review, Client #709, is a 24 four year old male who suffered from years of diminished DNA health, including aggressive acne, surface oil, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. He was becoming increasingly frustrated by the persistent issues that led to redness and scarring, and fatigued after trying multiple topical aids that provided only temporary relief and results. He started Prevising in late December 2011, committing to our twice daily, three-step regimen.
Pre-Previse, Self Portrait No. 1
The above image, “Self Portrait No. 1” was taken just prior to his beginning his 2 x daily Previse regimen and personalized Skin Wellness program recommended to him, by our Previse Wellness Expert, Tamy Ottomeyer, RN (full post here…)
The second “self portrait” image, seen below, was taken three weeks after our client started Prevising.
Already you can see significant improvement his DNA.
- Pustule (white heads) reduction down ~90%.
- Inflammation reduced by ~20%.
- Clear signs of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation healing (reduction of redness).
- More even skin tone.
- Diminished signs of scarring.
Self Portrait No. 2
REMINDER – CLEANSING AND HEALING YOUR SKIN DNA
(Personalized directions issued to our client by our Previse Wellness Expert)
- Stop using any product on your face except for Previse, and the retinoid prescribed by your Dermatologist. Specifically, eliminate the shaving cream that contains skin clogging silicones, petroleum, butane, harsh preservatives, synthetic oils, and fragrances. Replace your shaving cream with Previse Shaving Compound.
- In the morning cleanse your face with Purify Step 1.0 as directed.
- Towel dry your face.
- Using a cotton ball, gently dab affected areas of acne with an over the counter salicylic acid toner.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes, then apply Nutrify Step 2.0, as directed.
- Following your application of Nutrify, apply Defend Step 3.0, as directed.
- In the evening cleanse your face with Purify Step 1.0 as directed.
- Towel dry your face.
- Apply your prescribed retinoid as directed by your dermatologist.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes, then apply Nutrify Step 2.0 as directed.
- Following your application of Nutrify, apply Defend Step 3 as directed.
- Using our Jokipiin Face Polish Cloth, gently exfoliate your skin using Purify Step 1.0 no more than three times weekly to help remove dead skin cells without irritating or otherwise damaging your DNA.
PREVISE SHAVING COMPOUND
To create our Previse shaving compound follow these easy step by step directions:
- Mix a nickel-size amount of Purify Step 1.0 with a dime-size amount of Defend Step 3.0 in the palm of your hand.
- Gently blend the two products to lightly lather, then apply to damp beard area
- Using a sharp blade begin shaving down your face, starting at your cheek bones down to your jawline.
- After shaving your cheeks, upper lip, and chin, continue shaving in a downward motion to remove any unwanted beard from the underside of your jaw and neck.
- Rinse your blade frequently to keep it clean of debris
- Change your blade every two weeks
- Salicylic acid, and topical retinoids, can dry your skin. If you notice any increased irritation, redness or itching in the affected areas, please contact me at once, and cut back on the frequency of your over the counter and prescribed applications.
- You should only shave after using Purify Step 1.0, to cleanse your dermis and soften your beard area.
- Apply a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen in the am that contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide after you have used Previse, Defend Step 3.0
Next week, Part 3 of our three-part series.
Witness more improvements in Case Study 709’s DNA!